Did you know that dental implants are the most comfortable permanent solution to missing teeth? When you work with Northeast Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Dr. Bruce A. Fraser will help you restore your smile. In doing so, you will notice an increase in self-confidence and your ability to chew, speak, and sleep with ease. Your oral health has a much more significant impact on you than you thought.
It's why we do a lot in addition to dental implants. We're also skilled at performing wisdom teeth removals, dental extractions, and bone grafting. Each of these procedures is essential to a healthy, pain-free mouth.
Call us today to schedule an appointment.
Leading Maxillofacial Surgeon in Gahanna, OH
Northeast Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery has been serving the greater Columbus and central Ohio area since 1988. As a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Bruce A. Fraser, DDS, MS, practices the best in oral surgery. He has Galileos Technology that extends beyond normal dental X-rays for exemplary patient care. It provides visualization tools that help us coordinate the treatment plan we follow through your surgical process.
With greater clarity, we can create a cutting-edge solution to replace any missing teeth accurately. This system also allows us to remove wisdom teeth in the best way possible. No two patients prescribed the same procedure are the same, so we go about your personalized needs with the utmost care.
Our Oral Surgeries
- Dental Implants
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
It is crucial that you thoroughly follow all surgical instructions before your operation. These instructions help you go about your surgery with comfort and ease. Some general recommendations include:
- Not eating or drinking anything (NOT EVEN COFFEE OR WATER) after midnight before your surgery.
- Arriving promptly to your appointment, to allow time for exemplary care.
- Wearing loosely-fitted clothes with short sleeves, and removing jewelry, makeup, glasses, nail polish, contact lenses, and false lashes before surgery.
- Having a responsible adult who is not undergoing surgery drive you to and from your surgical appointment.
- Coming with a parent or legal guardian if you are a minor.
- Not operating machinery for 24 hours following surgery.
Schedule An Appointment
To schedule an appointment, please call (614) 471-6600 or fill out the form below. We are at 463 Waterbury Ct in Gahanna, OH, and ready to offer you a comfortable solution to missing teeth.